- No refunds after 45 days.
- All returned parts must be in their original unopened packaging along with a copy of the original invoice.
- There are no returns on airbags, electrical, fuel, high performance, chemicals, bulbs, previously installed, or special ordered parts.
- There are no returns on items valued under $4/each, such as rivets, nuts, bolts, washers, circlips, and the like. If you are unsure as to an item's eligibility for return, contact us before placing an order.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee applied to all orders if we conclude that the error was not ours. If we determine that the error is ours, we will cover the shipping expenses and reship the correct item to you at no charge. If the customer erred when ordering, then the customer is responsible for the return shipping or freight and any applicable restocking charges.
- All returned parts must be in their original, unopened, undamaged packaging in resalable condition or you will not recieve a credit.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original invoice and must have an authorization for return or the package will be scrapped or refused and returned to you at your expense.
Providing Your VIN Number: Every BMW has a specific and unique VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number), which we use to verify the parts in your order. By providing this VIN, we guarantee the fit of the parts recieved, barring mounting and installation of parts recieved to non BMW-OEM parts. If the parts ordered do not work in your vehicle, and the VIN number was not provided at time of order, our return policy above goes into effect. If we sent an incorrect part through fault of our own (mispackaging, not verifying VIN, etc.), we will work dilligently to fix the problem and have the correct parts sent to you. Please include your VIN with your order - it is free peace of mind!